12/26/2012

W Seoul Walkerhill Hotel Christmas Eve Party @ WOOBAR, W Seoul


Dear all! Warren Jay is back here! (Wow~)

Recently I visited a kinda modern conceptual global hotel named 'W Seoul Walkerhill' located in the far east side of Seoul City, border to the city of Guri for enjoy the Christmas Eve Party with marvelous electronic sounds by DJ Filip Riva and sweet drinks.


This christmas eve party was held in Dec 24, 2012 since 10 PM.
Main entrance fee is 60,000 KRW. (not included a free drink)
But I actually got a couple of free entrance registries due to win an event for this by W Seoul Walkerhill Facebook Fan Page. http://www.facebook.com/Wseoulwalkerhill
How nice is it? :D

How about ur christmas for this year?
I fully enjoy this christmas with my present gf (she is so pretty and cute! :) ~) at some various amusement places to have a good time. Actually I think W Seoul Walkerhill hotel might be best for me because of modern atmosphere, nice skyline of Seoul on the windows and modern electronica musics.


I already visited Sheraton Walkerhill Hotel nearby W Seoul last time at last year to see a Deadmau5 concert @ the Sheraton Walkerhill theater a.k.a BlueSpirit.
You may know my experience of this concert if you read this post I wrote last year.


Party time is begin now!! R U ready for enjoy that?


Sure, I also enjoy this party with my pretty gf.


Do I lookin nice with suit fashion?


No doubt, She is also lookin nice in front of the photo booth of W Seoul Walkerhill.
Me and my girlfriend was fully enjoyed this party as craziest without any regret, but just flow with music beat and had a best dance time.
This is kinda my successful lifetime event for this christmas I think.

Let's enjoy! Life is too f**kin short to enjoy.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete