11/16/2012

[Review] Lipton Instant Gold Milk Tea

Hi, Folks!
How's your every morning?
I think you guys feel exhausting when you arrive to company for ready to start your work and it may brings more tiredness to you as I know. 
(If you are a kinda social worker....cuz I'm also.)

That's why I will introduce how to awake your good feeling for every single morning for better performance in your life. Cheer up!


I just bought a bundle package box of instant milk tea.
I choose Lipton's Gold Milk Tea cuz Lipton is most trustful and cheapest tea brand with better quality. So I'm satisfying. lol


15 of each single stick pack is in the package box.
It contains delicious dried milk tea flour.


Ready to put them inside the hot water...


What a beautiful color! I like that gold color of milk tea! :D


I also got a croissant for simple breakfast with warmed milk tea.
They gonnda make your feel like taste from the heaven when you passed a breakfast and a time that need to eat something is arrived.
Don't you think so?

Have a blessed day with the instant gold milk tea for your relax time in short.

No comments:

Post a Comment