1/18/2011

My new cell phone.

Just a good lookin' feature phone, not smart phone
Actually I don't need smart phone cuz I already have iPad. lol
I just need a function to call or send message, it would be enough for me.
It's kinda 0 Korean Won I paid all cuz I got 2 year contract with LG Telecom.
(Korea has 3 of major mobile service vendor; SK Telecom, KT and LG Telecom)
KT has been imported iPhone mainly but I really don't like any kinda service plan 
and contract from them, kinda sh*t! 


My phone model is Samsung SPH-W9350 (CDMA)
Kinda cheap phone but just pretty, I like a design like this cell phone.
But I wonder why Samsung can't make better pretty thing than Apple?


Just lookin' good, little similar to my own Apple Magic Mouse. 


I really like cute things! *^^* Plz don't mention about it like it's too f**kin girly.
Cuz I ain't got any problem about my gender identity. lol 
(Just Kidding. Don't be serious, man.)


Simple lookin' Graphic User Interface. 
Better than other cell phones when I was in abroad.

P.S: Hey girls, if you wanna call me for chillin', Ask me first!
Then I will let you know my cell phone number soon. lol
jeongjimean@gmail.com (Sweet girls are mostly welcomed. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment