5/07/2011

2011 Seoul Friendship Fair

[Announcement]
If you guys wanna see this contents for KOREAN VERSION, plz click this link

Thank you so much! =)

2011 Seoul Friendship Fair Festival is held at 
Seoul Square in front of City Hall and Mugyodong Cuisine Street
Today and Tomorrow. I just could catch an information about this festival
at the subway. How lucky is it?

 Just like I already told....

There is Seoul City Hall, A place where the friendship fair would be held.










Various countries which is friend of Korea participated this friendship fair.
So a lot of people who look around there could see and feel various cultural experiences.


This is Luwak Coffee, a kinda exotic coffee from Indonesia.
It came out from a bunch of civet's dung. It's also well-known 
most luxurious coffee in the world. Are you interesting?


It's a temporary constructed gate for this event at Mugyodong Cuisine Street.


There is a lot of booth for introducing various international foods
from various countries. So Interesting!


2 of greek guys cooking their own traditional grills.


A russian girl is preparing to serve their traditional russian food.


This is russian traditional pork BBQ with vinegared salad and tomato.
Good taste but a little bit exotic for me cuz they grilled a bunch of pork meat 
with cumin. I still couldn't adapt this taste from cumin as well. :(



Tunisian Food is good looking to eat I think.


Singaporean Food is originally mixed from China and Malaysia.


Oh~ I really love this beer with the brand named Tiger, It's Singaporean!
I can trust to drink them in Korea, but not in China cuz they got licensed 
to be produced in Shanghai, China but suck taste than original Singaporean one!

Some young foreigner couples show their traditional dance. 
It made a lot of audience very interesting with great inspire.


This is what I bought at the booth of Sri Lanka from this festival.
But actually some kinds of black tea from Sri Lanka is a little bit hard to adapt for me
even though I really love drinking black tea. (Indian and Chinese one)
So, I need to have a few time to adapt this taste from Sri Lanka.
 (Includes this one, other ceylon, and Uva tea...)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Warren,

    A very informative and a wonderful post you put together, rspecially I loved the photos that you posted here...keep up the good work!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete