8/31/2010

Mac User Conference 2010, Seoul. KOREA

This is a kinda my volunteer records for this computer event called "Mac User Conference 2010" at SETEC (Seoul Trade Exhibition Center, nearby Hakyeoul Subway Station) It's about how to use Mac Computer as efficiency and funny. July 10, 2010


Keynote Presentation Competition.


Microsoft Office Mac Team Booth as Sponsor


The crowd of Apple Mania in Korea came to participate this event with great passion.




This is my staff name tag as volunteer.


It's me. lol


Virtual DJ Team Booth as Sponsor.

I was very happy to participate this event which related in Mac/Apple Products in Korea. That's so meaningful for Apple Mania in my thought. I think to use Apple product is like to share his own spirits and concepts of Steve Jobs.

"Stay hungry, Stay foolish. Think Different". It's most important competitive motto for Apple Inc. This motto made them like today's status quo about Apple Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment