2/15/2009

The Certificate and Award of AA Pre-Marketers Promotion Activity Event in Korea

American Airlines Pre-Marketers Promotion Activities
for University Students in Korea




























I could get some advantages through these activities
1. Best confidence that I can do everything
2. It is able to organize a kind of great human network for me
3. Figure out what I can do as well to choose a job position (Marketing/ Planning)
4. Accomplishment what I can get recognized from other peoples
5. Value Creation for 598,341 $ and Value Acquisition for 6,976 $
(I succeed to reciev a business class-round trip flight ticket to go from Tokyo to U.S.A)


I will go to United States America for internship program soon...
Just through to board a business class of American Airlines in this time...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment