1/24/2009

[Hot Spot] The new iPod nano 4th generation



This is the new iPod nano 4th generation.
It is another revolution by steve jobs.

It contains a lot of interesting functions.
for example, playing movie clips, and shuffle
listening music by shaking the body of iPod.

and so on...another exciting and funny things
are contained to iPod.

I choose it.
That means I am also leaded the new trend
about mp3 player.


Interface of iPod is still simple and easy to use by

touch scrollin'. that represent progressive in my
belief. How can I describe about it more!
I recommend you guys just to use it!

I think steve jobs is genius.
He has an ability to make a trend to lead
his fellows and early adopters.

I think all products from apple represent
"REVOLUTION"

I wanna be also genius like steve jobs...













No comments:

Post a Comment